N is for Nordin

  • Kristof & Stacia Nordin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002

      Are we to N today?  We have to be because it is Sunday and I'm too busy the rest of the week to do this!

      The Nordins (PC health 97-01) are still here in Malawi.  Stacia is the part-time Crisis Corps Coordinator for Peace Corps Malawi where we are currently working with HIV/AIDS, Cholera and soon-to-be working on food security and nutrition issues.  Kristof was the training coordinator for some of the ISTs and PSTs but now is a stay at home dad.

      We are continuing to live, share, and work with permaculture (sustainalble agriculture and living) philosophies and techniques.  We love what we do and where we live!

      Attached is the newest Nordin, Khalidwe, at 4 months of age.  She too loves Malawi and her life in general.  What better place than Malawi to grow up?

      Stacia, Kristof & Khalidwe