Right. An update.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      I figured y'all see my address pop up enough, but there's been a
      rumbling or two about posting my own update, so here tis.

      Been in DC for nigh on 5 years now. Bought a house on Capitol Hill 1½
      years ago. It's little, but meets my needs (and has a guest room).
      Been working as a USAID contractor (thru AED) for 4 years as an editor
      with the Africa Bureau. I do some of their publications, including
      their newsletters and annual reports. If you're curious,
      http://www.usaid.gov/regions/afr/abic/newsletters.htm

      This past year I did a fair amount of traveling, both fun and work.
      China for 3 weeks in May (spectacular) and Ethiopia in October
      (exhausting, but lovely), and lots of shorter trips around the States.
      And I wonder why I can't save money. I've attached a pic of me with the
      Terra Cotta Soldiers of Xi'an.

      That's the nutshell version, but not quite as nutshell as Mark's. ; )