  • varsha ghosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002

      I guess it's my turn---  life is pretty simple--I moved to Boston in `98 to attend graduate school and got hired to work for Phillips Brooks House Association --a non-profit managed by Harvard undergrads to be a program director in `99.  The agency runs a bunch of afterschool, mentoring and summer camps--all staffed by young adults, aged 15-22 to serve kids aged 6-12 so I work with lots of young people.    And I've been here ever since--enjoying small city life, my nephew and traveling (UK, Spain, Italy, Ecuador and Guatemala) care of a generous vacation policy.   Keep looking to become a homeowner but the prices here are still crazy (similar to the SF experience) and I keep being tempted by moving back to a warmer climate --- anybody with good opportunities should send them my way :)

      Glad you are all doing well and if you are in the area--give me a call--617-983-2640--

      Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning & loving the world all over again. That's what takes a real hero. � Story people