g,h,i

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones
      slept better...while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
      - Woody Allen
    • Holland, Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
        Hi all, I've really enjoyed hearing about what everyone is up to. Please keep it up! Here is the latest update on everything that's going on in my life.

        Work. Pittsburgh. Cold.

        Well, that about covers it! Hope you're all well and happy!

        -Mark