Re: [ujeni] Hello

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
      Thanks Paul,

      If I had more time here I would go look him up. I
      should be more cautious about walking all over the
      city at night. They have caucasian soup on the menu. I
      knew there was mafia influence here but this is really
      beyond the pale. You can also wash those food stains
      out with new lemon scented Barf. Tough crowd.

      JP

      --- Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...> wrote:
      > You never fail to bring out a smile...Look up the
      > Consular or Political or
      > Econ officer at the American Embassy. He was in my
      > class of 97...tell him
      > you know me, and he might throw you a scrap of
      > food...or have the local
      > guard shoot you.

      > The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2
      > months FREE*

      =====
      If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race
      has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that
      word would be "meetings."

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com