Re: [ujeni] Hello

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
      You never fail to bring out a smile...Look up the Consular or Political or
      Econ officer at the American Embassy. He was in my class of 97...tell him
      you know me, and he might throw you a scrap of food...or have the local
      guard shoot you.

    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
        Thanks Paul,

        If I had more time here I would go look him up. I
        should be more cautious about walking all over the
        city at night. They have caucasian soup on the menu. I
        knew there was mafia influence here but this is really
        beyond the pale. You can also wash those food stains
        out with new lemon scented Barf. Tough crowd.

        JP

        --- Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...> wrote:
        > You never fail to bring out a smile...Look up the
        > Consular or Political or
        > Econ officer at the American Embassy. He was in my
        > class of 97...tell him
        > you know me, and he might throw you a scrap of
        > food...or have the local
        > guard shoot you.

        > The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2
        > months FREE*

        =====
        If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race
        has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that
        word would be "meetings."

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com