Re: Article in USA Today

  • Alan Debrauw
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 1999
      Yeah, maybe we're illiterate, but we sure as hell are richer than you
      pathetic Brits.

      Also, we've invented a lot of things your cuntry depends upon, such as
      computers, the Internet, smut on the Internet, McDonalds and the rest of
      our cultural imperialism, and nukes to protect you from the
      Germans. So pipe down.

      Alan de Brauw
      Graduate Student
      Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
      University of California at Davis