RE: [ujeni] trying again, and again

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2002

      Dear Mark and also Paul,

      Thanks for the response to my election numbers. Mark you were able to
      very succinctly summarize several of my thoughts regarding the
      situation. And Paul, thanks for the electoral college reminder. If we
      as an electorate had not been so evenly divided, the electoral college
      input would have been mostly perfunctory.

      I am, of course, disappointed at the manner the president and those who
      closely support him are manipulating the situation. But I have been
      around long enough to know that the world is mostly run by well
      organized minority groups, be they dictators with a small army, or
      republicans with apparent support of 20-40 percent of the electorate.

      Later,

      Vyrle