I missed the B's day

  • David Binkowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002

      Hello everyone!

      I recently joined this email group and I've been enjoying your stories, queries, and pictures of your children/vacations/etc.

      I am currently living and working in San Francisco.  It is here that I went to school for my master's degree in education (thanks to the Peace Corps Fellow's Program).  I teach math at an inner-city high school that has an interesting mix of students.  The past 5 years here have been great.  Still looking for a house here, but the prices, ...OUCH!

      I've done some travel during my summers off: England, Ireland, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Japan.  I'm still planning to get back to Malawi to visit some old friends one of these years.  Wow, I can't believe that it's been almost ten years since we started our training in Blantyre!

      Take care all and if you're ever in town, give me a call (415-505-6908).  Happy Holidays!!!

      David Binkowski