Re: [ujeni] C day, D day

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2002
      Dudley here,

      Gertrude, Wendy, Tiamike and I live in Sedona, AZ. I teach math in a
      private boarding school check it out at www.verdevalleyschool.org , I am
      currently pursuing an MBA which is taking all of my evening time (as if I
      have any living at a boarding school). Gertrude is working on an associates
      degree in nursing. Wendy (5) started Kindegarten this year, and Tiamike
      (2.5) just raises hell at home until we can get him to stop making those
      little (not so little) messes in the drawers.

      Gertrude's brother and sister are here at my school on scholarship. It is
      really nice for her to be able to have someone close to talk to.

      Other than that, not much is going on.

      Dan