I missed the A's

  • Susan Aynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Howdy!

      Deb, I didn't think your idea was too dorky!

      I missed the A's and will be off for Winter Break during the P's, so here you go!

      I'm working as a health educator in Ashland, Oregon. I love being back in southern Oregon and of course close to skiing, hiking, biking, and my family. Danny and I got married this summer in a small wedding in Corvallis, Oregon. We are both working for Southern Oregon University, and it's a bit strange living in the same town---let alone the same apartment! We'd been living on complete opposite ends of the state for a couple of years.

      Danny and I went to Arkansas for a reception in September. Of course it was hot and humid and to torture ourselves we, and 70,000 of our closest friends packed into the stadium for a Razorbacks football game.

      It's been a busy last few months and we are hoping for some snow and winter recreating!

      I hope you all have a safe and peaceful holiday season with friends and family.

      Sue

      Susan Peterson Aynes, MPH, CHES
      petersoS@...
      Health Educator