Hey Mr Not Knife and x-Miss Maher

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002

      December 13th it is.  I will be patient until which time I can soak you all with trivialities from my Seattle ....newly-wed, school, work, rain, god let it snow so I can use my new board, we just made our first mortgage payment.... World

      Later,

      Matt

      All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
      me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
      you with beer.

      --Homer Simpson

      Do you Yahoo!?