Re: [ujeni] Digest Number 1029

  • Rey Sampaga
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3 4:44 PM
      Sampaga means "flower" which in Chichewa is "Maluwa"
      We could actually join you Matt. (I was actually called Mr. Maluwa by some of the drivers in Blantyre. It was better because they mangled my last name to "Sa' mpanga" which means "Not Knife". And I preferred Mr. Flower to Mr. Not Knife.)
      Mary Ellen could join us too under "Maher". Why not?
      See you all on the 13th.

      >>> mcnurty@... 12/03/02 02:37PM >>>

      I guess I have to wait until "M" day???? Is this correct?
      ujeni@yahoogroups.com wrote:There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. A, B
      From: "Raymond R. Wise"

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:18:03 -0500
      From: "Raymond R. Wise"
      Subject: A, B

      Yesterday was A day, and today is B day. Anyone? Personal updates for this
      email reunion?
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones
      slept better...while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
      - Woody Allen

      All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
      me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
      you with beer.

      --Homer Simpson