Ujeni "Reunion"

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      Deb here with yet another (possibly goofy) idea. Since there are so many of
      you guys out there who rarely write, I was thinking that perhaps everyone
      could write little personal updates during the month of December.

      To keep from having message overload, the folks whose last name starts with
      A could write in on the 1st of Dec., B on the 2nd, C on the 3rd and so on.
      Of couse anyone could just write in on any day.

      To remind folks, I will simply send out a blank message with the subjet line
      "A Day".

      There. See- told ya it might be goofy. But it might be cool. Would be nice
      to hear from folks. deb
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones
      slept better...while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
      - Woody Allen