Re: Welcome to ujeni@onelist.com

  • Morgan Elliott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
      thanks for letting me "in"
      but how do I get the 'list' of e-mailers?
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
        Hey there everyone! Just to let you know, Rand will soon be posting a note
        listing all of the folks who are subscribed to the Ujeni. You may just be
        surprised! Also, we do have some updates for the e-mail address list.
        (It's sometimes hard to keep up with all of this stuff. Sorry for the
        delay, and sorry for the repeat sending of the lists to people who don't
        really want it. Hey you 96-98 folks- do you have anyone else to add to the
        list yet?) And sorry about being so apologetic.

        Phil and Juliette Drazek drazek@...
        Don and Kathy Weber weber@...

        Well, bas for me.
        Rand & Deb Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        wiserd@...
        (404) 327-5765

        Give me immortality or give me death!
      • Raymond R. Wise
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
          Hey. Deb here again. Here is a list of the subscribers to date- everyone
          who sees everything that is put on the lsit. Remember- the list in only as
          interesting as YOU make it.

          Morgan Elliot
          Steve Berry
          Roopongi Kadakia
          Alan DeBrau
          Karl Klemmick
          Diana Hornung
          John Dummer
          Mark Holland
          James Werely
          Emma Spenner
          Suzanni Peterson
          Rob H.A. Bruner
          Miranda Wright
          Dave Sander
          Deb and Rand Wise
          amcgee (don't know the name with that- could look it up)
          Willie S.P. Cannon
          Ken Spafford
          Drew Guest
          Liz Bell
          Tara Waugh
          Pete Bertling
          Ramona Roth
          Bill Kernan
          Skay LEslie
          Paul Dever
          MElissa Spencer
          Luz Huntington
          Louanne Tollofson
          Rob Cregg
          Eric Bone
          Rachel Stratford
          Sandy Cole
          Christine Chunbler
          Varsha Ghosh
          Mandy Briggs
          Amy Mittleschtadt (sorry about the spelling)
          Kristi Henderson
          Jan Jacoby
          Jesse Kwiek
          and....

          Vyrle Owens!

          If I missed anyone, please make yourself known!

          Reunion info is coming REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!!!!