Re: Article in USA Today

  • booker philip jason
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 1999
      Alan et al.

      Wow--some pretty upset people. I didn't realize USA Today had so many
      readers.

      Jason
    • Alan Debrauw
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 1999
        Who the fuck (excuse my French) let Limesuckers use this list???

        I should qualify my earlier statement, Rand. The quality of USA Today is
        a bit higher than any British publications.

        ***********************************
        Alan de Brauw
        Graduate Student
        Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
        University of California at Davis

        On Wed, 5 May 1999, booker philip jason wrote:

        > From: booker philip jason <Philip.Booker@...>
        >
        > Alan et al.
        >
        > Wow--some pretty upset people. I didn't realize USA Today had so many
        > readers.
        >
        > Jason

        > Did you know that
        > http://www.ONElist.com
        > More than 3.5 million people are using ONElist?

      • Felix Edwards
        Message 3 of 8 , May 5, 1999
          Your people were so kind as to let me in (they can be terribly nice which is
          the number one reason that you will never be able to have a real empire, no
          balls), I have been quietly watching your drivelling for the last month and
          felt that this was the best time to lay in with my inestimable opinion.
          As for the quality of journalism, I am sure that if you pooled all your
          journalists together you might be able to get a decent article out of them,
          but from what I have seen I doubt it, illiteracy seems to be yet another one
          of your strengths.
          The Brit

          Alan Debrauw wrote:

          > From: Alan Debrauw <debrauw@...>
          >
          > Who the fuck (excuse my French) let Limesuckers use this list???
          >
          > I should qualify my earlier statement, Rand. The quality of USA Today is
          > a bit higher than any British publications.
          >
          > ***********************************
          > Alan de Brauw
          > Graduate Student
          > Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
          > University of California at Davis
          >
          > On Wed, 5 May 1999, booker philip jason wrote:
          >
          > > From: booker philip jason <Philip.Booker@...>
          > >
          > > Alan et al.
          > >
          > > Wow--some pretty upset people. I didn't realize USA Today had so many
          > > readers.
          > >
          > > Jason

          > > Did you know that
          > > http://www.ONElist.com
          > > More than 3.5 million people are using ONElist?

          > Did you know ONElist has over 300 Star Wars lists?
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > Join one today!
        • Alan Debrauw
          Message 4 of 8 , May 5, 1999
            Yeah, maybe we're illiterate, but we sure as hell are richer than you
            pathetic Brits.

            Also, we've invented a lot of things your cuntry depends upon, such as
            computers, the Internet, smut on the Internet, McDonalds and the rest of
            our cultural imperialism, and nukes to protect you from the
            Germans. So pipe down.