RE: [ujeni] well, that was fun

  • holland@panasas.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
      The numbers come from The Economist again. Not sure, but if I'm interpreting "bilateral and multilateral" correctly, they represent total aid public-sector aid received by the named country from all other countries combined.

      -M

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
        That is appeasement aid, I am not sure if it counts as development...I do
        not see how military items can help a nation develop...