Re: [ujeni] Calling Don & Kathy!

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
      Karl, We are still here in Snelling, CA (population 300) which is roughly
      21/2 hours from the Bay Area. Our E-mail address is weber@.... On Nov.
      7th we are taking off for Oaxaca, Mexico and will be back the 23rd. We've
      never been to Mexico and figured it is about time especially since we went
      to Africa before we have checked out our neighboring country.
      Those who have visited us in Snelling will attest to the fact you'll get a
      good meal or two out of the deal prepared by the cook I took to Malawi with
      me. Respond so we can figure out a time to get together. Don