Calling Don & Kathy!

  • Karl Klemmick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
      Hey ALL

      I'm on the lookout for a Weber! If you all are out there and paying
      attention, Please drop me a line. Also, if anyone else out there has their
      e-mail address I would sure appreciate it if you could pass it along to me.

      Cheers,

      Karl K.

      Life is too important to take seriously.
      - Corky Siegel

    • John Strain
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
        Karl K.

        Please use the Friends of Malawi message system, should you want to hear from other visitors. There are a lot.

        My direct email is okay too, but only I can see it.

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
          Karl, We are still here in Snelling, CA (population 300) which is roughly
          21/2 hours from the Bay Area. Our E-mail address is weber@.... On Nov.
          7th we are taking off for Oaxaca, Mexico and will be back the 23rd. We've
          never been to Mexico and figured it is about time especially since we went
          to Africa before we have checked out our neighboring country.
          Those who have visited us in Snelling will attest to the fact you'll get a
          good meal or two out of the deal prepared by the cook I took to Malawi with
          me. Respond so we can figure out a time to get together. Don