FW: looking for a measles epidemiologist

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      FYI.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: birminghamm
      Sent: Monday, 28 October 2002 13:20
      To: ryanm; arthurr; lazzaris; coulombierd; dyec; raviglionem; brycej;
      rodierg
      Subject: looking for a measles epidemiologist

      I just wanted to let you all know that we are looking for a good measles
      epidemiologist (STP4 for 11 months). If you know of any potentially good
      candidates, would you pass the message on?

      The announcement should be posted sometime today on:

      http://www.who.int/per/vacancies/stindex.htm

      The closing date is 15 November. Many thanks.

      Maureen

      Dr. Maureen Birmingham
      Coordinator
      Vaccine Assessment & Monitoring Team