Peace Corps

  • Mark Holland
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 1999
      > and the world would be a lot better place if you would just fuck off
      and die.

      PEACE Corps. Peace. Noun. A state of quiet or tranquility, freedom
      from ... agitation. Calm. Repose.

      Harmony.

      Concord.
    • Felix Edwards
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 1999
        Have you ever met Debrauw? IF anyone could incite a riot by his very
        presence he is the man.

        Mark Holland wrote:

        > From: Mark Holland <mholland@...>
        >
        > > and the world would be a lot better place if you would just fuck off
        > and die.
        >
        > PEACE Corps. Peace. Noun. A state of quiet or tranquility, freedom
        > from ... agitation. Calm. Repose.
        >
        > Harmony.
        >
        > Concord.

        > Always wanted to set up a book club, but can't find the time?
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Create an online book club through ONElist.
      • Craig L. Gjerde
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 1999
          This mail was posted using an alias.

          Typically this means some immature person just playing around.
          Do as I didn't and ignore such.
          Craig

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 1999
            Which mail was posted using an alias?