Fight hunger, its easy and for real

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      Take a minute to help fight hunger, please forward.
      This is easy.  Try it and help others! Only takes a
      minute.

      You have a great chance to help feed those who are
      hungry, and it won't cost you a thing.  Pitch in with
      your favorite team, the NFL and Campbell's Soup. All
      you need to do is click on the link below and then
      click your favorite team's helmet. Campbell's will
      donate a can of Campbell's Chunky Soup to a local food
      bank. You can do this once a day for the next month.

      Spread the word!!!
      http://chunky.nfl.com/click_for_cans.html

      All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
      me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
      you with beer.

      --Homer Simpson

      Do you Yahoo!?