Message for Karl Klemmick

  • david burrows
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Apologies to those who are not name Karl Klemmick.

      Karl, don't know your personal email so I thought I'd try the ujeni route.

      Talked with my sister today. Said you were in La Paz trying to get a hold of her.  She's got a cell phone and the number is 718 83466.  She wasn't sure you got her message.  By the by, she was heading to La Paz this weekend.  But her site is Oruro so she'd probably be back by Monday and her roommate is a guy named Josh.  When she heard you were on your way to Oruro she actually stopped a couple unfamiliar white people on the street and asked if they were Karl.

      If you're reading this after you've passed through Bolivia, hope it was a fun time.  Later,
      Dave

      Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here