From: Lynette Walker [mailto:LWalker@...
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 7:15 PM
Subject: CORE Malaria Coordinator Position
Please pass on to anyone you think might be interested.
----- Forwarded by Lynette Walker/DC/WVUS/WorldVision on 10/11/2002 04:11
Subject: CORE Malaria
Hi. We've received quite a number of CVs for the CORE Malaria Coordinator
Position but haven't yet identified the perfect candidate. Perhaps someone
known to your agency might be the perfect fit. It's quite an exciting
position for CORE's largest working group plan.
We are looking for someone who:
* has community-level MCH field experience, preferably some malaria
* knows and understands the PVO / NGO world and role
* has field experience in Africa and preferably speaks some French
* is well organized, energetic and self-directed
* has experience working with USAID and/or WHO
* could be seconded from your organization to CORE
It's ok if the person is not an expert in malaria or does not have a lot of
experience in malaria, as long as the person is a quick learner.
If you can recommend anyone from the job, please let me know and I'll be
happy to follow up. Thanks, Karen
(See attached file: Malaria Coor-JDdraft.doc)
The CORE Group
220 "I" Street NE
Washington, D.C. 20002