RE: [ujeni] Hi from Afghanistan

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2002

      Dear John,

      It is really nice to hear from you. I very much enjoyed you last
      treatise (28 pages I believe, when printed) and look forward to more.
      It occupies a space in my book of memories next to the East Timor
      ramblings of Karl Klemmick. Who needs newspapers with you guys out
      there facing the heat and telling about it?

      Congratulations on the engagement/marriage decision. We just received a
      note from Rob Bruner that he and his wife wedded at the Rim of the Grand
      Canyon. It just might be easiest to get married and then send everyone
      the announcement that it happened. As the bride at a wedding reception
      we attended last month said, "It is my and my husband's wedding. This
      is my mother's party. Enjoy the party, we are off."

      I think she might be on to something.

      Do stay well,

      Vyrle