Fw: [ujeni] Re: Help! Suggestions for to-be trainee?

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      OK, so I keep forgetting about the fact that when you respond to sender on
      the ujeni it goes to all. Sorry; hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

      Anyway, since I'm on this again... forgot to say, Stacia, it was great
      seeing your pictures. It's good to be able to picture who's writing and
      about whom...babies, husbands, etc. Thanks

      Tighe...We loved goat meat, really delicious. Recommend it highly! Luckily
      we lived in the city and had electricity and a cooker (stove) because you
      had to cook that goat stew 2 to 3 hours to get it tender enough to eat.
      The Asians (Indians), by the way, always buy the males. Can't remember
      why...more tender or tasty? Both sexes seemed good to us and a pressure
      cooker should make short work of it. Cathy