Congratulations

  • Michael Doroquez
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8 10:23 PM
      I would like to be the first to give my congratulations.

      Dennis Prom and Toni Townsend were married on the 31st of August, 2002.

      Mike Doroquez

    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9 8:22 PM

        Dear ujeni folks,

        This came from a close friend. I do not personally know about it but
        thought it might be worthy of passing along.

        Sorry if it is a hoax or something similar.

        Vyrle

        I don't know how much of this it true, but better safe than sorry.

        FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, "WTC" STANDS FOR THE
        WORLD TRADE CENTER......WHICH MAKES THIS VIRUS REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE
        PEOPLE WILL OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY.....THINKING ITS A STORY RELATING TO 9/11
        ...PLEASE BE CAREFUL....... BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC
        Survivor" It is a virus that will erase your whole "C" drive. It will
        come to you in the form of an E-mail from a familiar person. I repeat a
        friend sent it to me, but called and warned me before I opened it. He
        was not so lucky and now he can't even start his computer! Forward this
        to everyone in your address book. would rather receive his 25 times than
        not at all. If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open
        it. Delete it right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries
        (.dll files) from your computer. PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS
        !!!
      • holland@panasas.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10 5:39 AM
          It's easy to find out whether these things are true or not. Go to www.google.com and search for the name of the virus. This particular message is a hoax: http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99245

          Mark

          FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, "WTC" STANDS FOR THE
          WORLD TRADE CENTER......WHICH MAKES THIS VIRUS REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE
        • Bill Eigel
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10 5:55 AM
            Sorry, a hoax according to McAffee.com

            --- Vyrle Owens <vyrle@...> wrote:

            > Dear ujeni folks,
            >
            > This came from a close friend. I do not personally
            > know about it but
            > thought it might be worthy of passing along.
            >
            > Sorry if it is a hoax or something similar.
            >
            > Vyrle
            >
            > I don't know how much of this it true, but better
            > safe than sorry.
            >
            > FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, "WTC" STANDS FOR THE
            > WORLD TRADE CENTER......WHICH MAKES THIS VIRUS
            > REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE
            > PEOPLE WILL OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY.....THINKING ITS A
            > STORY RELATING TO 9/11
            > ...PLEASE BE CAREFUL....... BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO
            > NOT OPEN "WTC
            > Survivor" It is a virus that will erase your whole
            > "C" drive. It will
            > come to you in the form of an E-mail from a familiar
            > person. I repeat a
            > friend sent it to me, but called and warned me
            > before I opened it. He
            > was not so lucky and now he can't even start his
            > computer! Forward this
            > to everyone in your address book. would rather
            > receive his 25 times than
            > not at all. If you receive an email called "WTC
            > Survivor" do not open
            > it. Delete it right away! This virus removes all
            > dynamic link libraries
            > (.dll files) from your computer. PLEASE FORWARD THIS
            > MESSAGE TO OTHERS
            > !!!

            Yahoo! - We Remember
            http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute
          • Christine West
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004

              Hey Scott and all ujeni folk,

              Remember your compatriot pct from the village.  I thought I’d drop you a line since I keep seeing you post useful info on Ujeni but more importantly, congratulations on the birth of your daughter Amara! I didn’t even know you were married (I’m out of the pc loop).  Did you hear about the birth of Karlene and Robert’s second child, Kal Noel Gibson and about Kathy’s pregnancy, due in August?  We RPCVs are a fertile bunch, I am mother to a 10month old daughter, Sydney who is now trying to walk….she is a joy to say the least (picture attached) .  Well, enjoy fatherhood and drop a line sometime.  I will be finishing my masters finally in May and our little family will be moving to Atlanta (now in Jessup MD) so I can work for the CDC, an EIS fellowship of 2 years.

              Our group should have a reunion sometime.

              Take Care, Christine

              "Humility is a strange thing; the moment you think you have it, you lose it" - Hulse

              "

            • Christine West
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004

                Here is the picture.