Fw: U.S. links loans with acceptance of GE food aid for Zambians

  • Kristof & Stacia Nordin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
      Eeeee, US up to its old coercions again - Stacia

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2002
        I was in Zambia the past 2 weeks and the "gentically modified" food aid has been a big issue... USAID negotiations, etc... why I don't know... do we eat GM corn in the US?

        I'm in Zimbabwe this week. I've always found Zimbabweans to be generally warm and friendly people, and this continues to be my view. A lot of Americans are getting the impression from the media lately that Zimbabweans hate white people, and that is simply not the case.

        I'll be in Malawi next week- really looking forward to seeing the food situation first-hand.... Scott

        "Kristof & Stacia Nordin" <nordin@...> wrote:

        >Eeeee, US up to  its old coercions again - Stacia

      • Vyrle Owens
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2002
          Scott,

          Thanks for passing along the article on corn. Interesting to learn what
          it takes to domesticate the human race.

          Looking forward to your update from Malawi.

          Enjoy,

          Vyrle