Fwd: new ad

  • Luz Huntington
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
      Check out the website for this ad...its pretty powerful no matter what your
      voting preferences are.
      Luz

      From :
      "Karen Miller" <karenskii@...>

      To :
      annbarron@..., alexmiller@..., alisanydc@...,
      ascarrit@..., bjdanaher@..., brightjake@...,
      carolinewashburn@..., chris.loso@..., daghinrichs@...,
      davidlyle60@..., fortdc@..., DThompso@...,
      therno@..., erik.kulleseid@..., ghevan1@...,
      hooker3@..., jbernstein@..., jrowland02@...,
      kaplan108@..., lynne@..., ygano@...,
      naomibarry@...

      Subject :
      new ad

      Date :
      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:52:36 -0400

      Paste the link below into a web browser and check out the new Dem Ad for the
      fall...it rocks! (Some of you have left the Dems far behind as well- but if
      for nothing else- it's a powerful ad).

      http://www.blah3.com/money.html

      karen

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2002
        Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

        From :
        "Karen Miller" <karenskii@...>

        To :
        annbarron@..., alexmiller@..., alisanydc@...,
        ascarrit@..., bjdanaher@..., brightjake@...,
        carolinewashburn@..., chris.loso@..., daghinrichs@...,
        davidlyle60@..., fortdc@..., DThompso@...,
        therno@..., erik.kulleseid@..., ghevan1@...,
        hooker3@..., jbernstein@..., jrowland02@...,
        kaplan108@..., lynne@..., ygano@...,
        naomibarry@...

        Subject :
        new ad

        Date :
        Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:52:36 -0400

        Paste the link below into a web browser and check out the new Dem Ad for the
        fall...it rocks! (Some of you have left the Dems far behind as well- but if
        for nothing else- it's a powerful ad).

        http://www.blah3.com/money.html

        karen

        << message5.txt >>

      • reyesampaga
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2002
          Cool. Thanks Luz.

          ----------
          > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here
          >
          > From :
          > "Karen Miller" <karenskii@h...>
          >
          > To :
          > annbarron@y..., alexmiller@i..., alisanydc@y...,
          > ascarrit@s..., bjdanaher@y..., brightjake@y...,
          > carolinewashburn@h..., chris.loso@u..., daghinrichs@y...,
          > davidlyle60@h..., fortdc@e..., DThompso@h...,
          > therno@h..., erik.kulleseid@t..., ghevan1@y...,
          > hooker3@h..., jbernstein@a..., jrowland02@s...,
          > kaplan108@y..., lynne@l..., ygano@h...,
          > naomibarry@h...
          >
          > Subject :
          > new ad
          >
          > Date :
          > Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:52:36 -0400
          >
          > Paste the link below into a web browser and check out the new Dem Ad
          for the
          > fall...it rocks! (Some of you have left the Dems far behind as well-
          but if
          > for nothing else- it's a powerful ad).
          >
          > http://www.blah3.com/money.html
          >
          > karen

        • Vyrle Owens
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 18, 2002
            Luz,

            Enjoyed the ad. A bit graphic, a bit scary, true but misleading like
            many political ads.

            However,

            It is a step up from the republicans' campaign regarding Bill Clinton's
            more private behavior.

            Thanks for the insight.

            Vyrle
          • Vyrle Owens
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 18, 2002
              Dear all,

              I finally have gotten around to upgrading my computer system and
              hopefully will be able to send and receive messages again. My old
              system was getting so I could not receive many messages. The ISP said
              it was my software (actually lack of adequate software).

              Maybe now it will work. So, if you don't mind

              Dan, I did not receive your latest pictures,

              Kim, your kili pics message was blank,

              Emma, nothing came through

              Varsha, I am still curious about "glass noodles"

              Tana, How are things in Pueblo?

              Please help me catch up.

              Thanks,

              Vyrle
            • Weber
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 18, 2002
                Veryl, We got Kim's pictures and narrative. Hope it comes through you as the
                package is fascinating and inspiring.

                Kim, How are your pledges going? I know how tough it can be as our daughter
                did an Avon Walk for Breast Cancer a year ago. Let me/us know before the
                expiration date. Don

                Varsha, Haven't heard from you for awhile. Did we overwhelm you by the fast
                paced life style in Merced County? Let us know how things are going. Don