Black American Wealth

  • emmanuel_afraka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      Subj: Re: 30M African Americas have More Wealth Than 30M Canadians
      Date: 7/9/2002 12:25:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      From: EMANSMYRNA
      To: Alaman5375

      In a message dated 7/9/2002 3:18:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Alaman5375 writes:

      The United States has always looked inward. A nation born in
      isolation cannot be expected to be troubled by the election of a
      President who has rarely been abroad, or a Congress in which 25 per
      cent of members do not hold passports. Wealth too can be blinding.
      Each year, Americans spend as much on lawn maintenance as the
      government of India collects in federal tax revenue. The 30 million
      African-Americans collectively control more wealth than the 30
      million Canadians.

      A country that effortlessly supports a defense budget larger than the
      entire economy of Australia does not easily grasp the reality of a
      world in which 1.3 billion people get by on less than $1 a day. A new
      and original culture that celebrates the individual at the expense of
      family and community -- a stunning innovation in human affairs, the
      sociological equivalent of the splitting of the atom -- has
      difficulty understanding that in most of the world the community
      still prevails, for the destiny of the individual remains
      inextricably linked to the fate of the collective.

      On page 205 of "The Great Pyramid Decoded" by Peter Lemesurier, we
      learn that the Great Pyramid contained a prophecy of the collapse of
      materialist civilization--beginning 2004 and continuing until 2025.
      The collapse of materialist civilization was foreseen by the Pure and
      Perfect Mind called God as a correction that must be made in the
      human value system, as part of the common salvation of both man and
      the earth. The roots of the celebration of the individual at the
      expense of family and community were not first planted in the earth
      in America. The roots of this perversion of the human value system
      were obviously planted in Africa, as tares planted among the wheat by
      the Wicked One. The first tree to grow from such wicked roots was
      not an American family tree, but rather the family tree of African
      kings in the order of the highly celebrated King Tut. Therefore,
      when celebrating King Tut and the treasures found in his tomb, little
      do we understand that we are celebrating the very same destruction of
      family and community for the purpose of glorifying the individual
      that we now describe as being completely an American phenomenon.
      Such a perversion of the value system of human being is a high level
      manifestation of the lust and greed that exist in every man, and not
      just Americans. Though only a few rose to the top of this perversion
      of the human value system until the birth of American society, it had
      been one of the most compelling drives in the development of nearly
      every nation and the most active and materially successful members of
      those nations--with the exception of a very few in the history of
      humankind that overcame this perversion.

      JOHN 16:33
      "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have
      peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;
      I Have Overcome The World.

      What American society did differently, in accommodating this
      perversion of the human value system, was to create a nation wherein
      millions of King Tuts develop--even out of poverty and obscurity.
      Therefore, America represents the culmination of the lust and greed
      that exist in every individual--a culmination brought about by the
      Pure and Perfect Mind called God, in order that He might bring
      correction to this perversion of the human value system. Thus the
      collapse of materialist civilization prophesied by the Great Pyramid
      is also described in the Book of Revelation as the fall of Babylon,
      presently the United States of America. For the correction begins as
      a result of many of those, who suffered at the hands of America,
      being compelled by the Holy Spirit of God to learn to properly judge
      themselves--producing a unique human society. This unique human
      society learn to judge itself to make sure that this perversion of
      the human value system is not actively at work in them. It is rather
      easy to point out this perversion in another, or in a nation like
      America that represent the culmination of such perversion. But the
      greatest challenge is to overcome such perversion being found in
      oneself.

      Alaman5375 writes:

      The 30 million African-Americans collectively control more wealth
      than the 30 million Canadians.

      As I said before, the miserable plight of hundreds of millions of
      black African people around the world has nothing to do with a lack
      of politics or money, but rather a lack of LOVE, a lack of overcoming
      the perversion of the human value system.

      Sincerely Yours,
      In The Spirit of Eternal Love,
      Emmanuel Afraka

      POSTSCRIPT

      In a message dated 7/26/2002 10:44:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      KAfrica33 writes:

      SADA's response: SADA attended Temple University in Philadelphia, Pa
      and Howard University Law School. Believe me SADA has met men and
      women African Americans whose ability in law, management, finance and
      sciences supercede the white Americans. Just as we have in every
      race I have seen the powers of teachers in African Americans equal if
      not superior to those I have met anywhere in the world. Let us be
      grateful.

      My Dearly Beloved Brother Kofi,

      Instead praising the Black Americans, don't you think it would be
      wiser and more helpful to continental Africa to teach the Black
      Americans to put their money where this African mouth is coming
      from? The actions of those who have it in their power to act would
      speak so much louder than your words. African people suffer and have
      been deceived enough. Please don't deceive them that they can depend
      upon Black Americans. The education of a Black American means
      absolutely nothing to starving, hungry, disease laden, poorly
      sheltered African children whom they offer no help. You know as well
      as I know that the prevailing mindset among Black American is that
      they got their from the Europeans, and African people must learn on
      their own how to get theirs from the Europeans.

      So, what could be the purpose of suddenly involving the Black
      American middle-man in African affairs? You can rest assured that it
      is centered around the Black Americans seeking ways to skim from the
      top any money that Africans might receive from the Europeans. I
      certainly hope that the World Bank and the African heads of state are
      wise enough to see that--and I believe they are. This Black American
      middle-man would mean even less money reaching the people who so
      desperately need the help.

      No doubt while you were writing this electronic letter, I was
      searching the Internet for a comprehensive view of the charitable
      organizations, relieve organizations, nonprofit service
      organizations, and church organizations doing their best to make
      positive changes in Africa. Many of those groups were made up of men
      and women who had virtually given up all their worldly possession and
      risk their very lives each day to help African people, who would
      otherwise receive no help. Most of these people were Europeans. And
      guest who was conspicuously missing from such groups, the good ole
      Black American. So, my dearly beloved brother Kofi. don't you think
      it would be wise to teach African people to be just a little bit
      grateful that all Europeans are not evil, to be just a little bit
      grateful for the Europeans that risk their lives each day to help
      them while the Black American is laid back living comfortably in the
      good ole U.S.A.?