Liberation & Self-Realization

  • emmanuel_afraka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      My Dearly Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

      Remember that each soul that has appeared on earth has previously
      existed as a component of the Mind of God the Creator himself. For a
      soul to achieve a personal identity and individuality, the soul must
      physically and naturally take on its very own portion of the darkness
      that surrounded the Mind of God in the beginning of Creation.
      Thereby human flesh comes a physical and natural expression of the
      darkness. Due to the lust, greed, ego, and pride found in human
      flesh, every soul born on earth takes a fall from within the Grace of
      God. Traditionally that fall has been described as the 'Fall of
      Adam', who is thereby falsely accused as being responsible for the
      humankind. It is always easier to blame someone else for our
      shortcomings than it is to develop a true understanding of them and a
      commitment to overcoming them. Nevertheless, due to the lust, greed,
      ego, and pride found in human flesh, this fall from within the Grace
      of God robs each soul of the moral liberation necessary for total
      self-realization as a son or daughter of God (or the Mind of God).
      Therefore, as human being, our duty to our Creator is achieve the
      moral liberation necessary for our total self-realization. The
      struggle to achieve such moral liberation can be seen on earth a both
      an individual struggler and the struggle of a group that has become
      the victim of the lust, greed, ego, and pride in the flesh of another
      group. To develop a group concept of this phenomenon, I'd like to
      share with you a copy of a letter I wrote to two U.S. Senators:

      Dear Senator Graham and Senator Kennedy,

      In a message dated 7/7/2002 9:56:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      EMANSMYRNA writes:

      I am the true and faithful witness of the beginning of the Creation
      of God (Revelation 3:14). The Queen of the South traveled from the
      utter most part of the earth to study the intelligence of Albert
      Einstein, but a greater intelligence than Albert Einstein is here.
      Before Albert Einstein, I am. In his search for the continuity in
      nature, Einstein died longing to see my day and did not see it. Yet
      when he saw it, he rejoiced, and threw his crown before the throne of
      God along with the other twenty-four elders. I am the original
      intelligence of creation. I am Black Light, the Original Light of
      Creation. Yet I am black and humble because my light carries no
      heat, as the light of the sun carries heat (Revelation 7:16).
      Nevertheless, O' daughters of New Jerusalem, though I'm as black as
      the curtains of Solomon and as humble as the Queen of Sheba before
      him, don't take my blackness to mean darkness. Black Light, the
      Original Light of Creation has looked upon me. Therefore, my
      mother's children were angry with me. For they made me the keeper of
      vineyard of Black Light, and that, my own vineyard, I have not kept.
      But now I come to keep the vineyard of Black Intelligence, as well as
      all the other vineyards I have already kept.

      If we, as black African people, are to ever overcome the curse of
      forever being held in subhuman and inferior circumstances by other
      races of people, we must be free to educate our children in the true
      knowledge of themselves--as I now educate myself as a part of my
      complete moral liberation and self-realization. As black African
      people possessing American citizenship (and not as black African
      people possessed by American citizenship, as though we are the
      property of America, we are required to abide by and uphold the laws
      of the land. We are also required to promote domestic tranquillity
      by respecting the rights of others, who also possess American
      citizenship, as we wish our rights to be respected. Furthermore, we
      are required to promote both the national and international security
      of the nation--just as I have done by promoting the fight against
      Islamic terrorism worldwide. However, if we are to overcome this
      curse as a people, we must not be bound by the idea that American
      citizenship has the right to dictate who we are. To be bound by such
      an idea is but a stumbling block in the path to our complete moral
      liberation and self-realization, the Path of Total Enlightenment.
      This is the very same stumbling block that Balaam taught Balak to
      cast before today's children of Israel in Revelation 2:14.
      Therefore, I am now come to fight against Capitol Hill with the sword
      of my mouth to remove this stumbling block.

      REVELATION 22:3
      "And there shall be No More Curse: but the throne of God and of the
      Lamb shall be in it: and his servants shall serve him [in the works
      of complete moral liberation and self-realization for all humankind]."

      Sincerely Yours,
      In The Spirit of Eternal Love,
      Emmanuel Afraka

      Contrary to the traditional belief that Adam is responsible for
      the 'Fall of Humankind", Adam (Heru) was actually the first human
      being to get the victory in the struggle to achieve the moral
      liberation necessary to achieve total self-realization. Therefore,
      it is through the true accounts of his life that we develop our first
      individual concept of this phenomenon of achieving the moral
      liberation necessary to achieve total self-realization. We can find
      a glimpse of this phenomenon in "The First Book of Adam and Eve", The
      Conflict of Adam and Eve With Satan, a book totally centered around
      Adam's (Heru's) efforts to achieve total moral liberation. Let us
      take a look at a few examples from "The First Book of Adam and Eve":

      CHAPTER 71:12
      "But from that day Adam struggled in his mind about his wedding Eve,
      afraid as he was to do it, lest God should be wroth with him."

      CHAPTER 72:12-13 and 21-23
      "Therefore did Satan work this apparition before Adam and Eve;
      because he sought to kill him, and to make him disappear from off the
      face of the earth [for that old serpent called Satan and the Devil
      has always been out to destroy any manchild, or any group that might
      produce a manchild, who might achieve the moral liberation necessary
      to achieve total self-realization]."
      "Meanwhile the fire of sin came upon Adam, and he taught of
      committing sin. But he restrained himself, fearing lest if he
      followed this advice of Satan God would put him to death."
      "Then Adam rose up in prayer and said, O God, thou knowest that we
      transgressed against thee, and from the moment we transgressed, we
      were bereft of our bright nature; and our body became brutish,
      requiring food and drink; and with animal desires [here Adam
      describes the fall of every soul born on earth in human flesh]."
      "Command us, O God, not to give way to them without thy order, lest
      thou bring us to nothing. For if thou give us not the order, we
      shall be overpowered, and follow that advice of Satan; and thou wilt
      again make us perish."
      "If not, then take our souls from us; let us be rid of this animal
      lust. And if thou give us no order respecting this thing, then sever
      Eve from me, and me from her; and place us each far away from the
      other."

      Remember, to prevent a group that has been victimized by the lust,
      greed, ego, and pride in the flesh of another group from achieving
      the moral liberation necessary for total self-realization, that old
      serpent called Satan and the Devil will always attack any moral
      weakness he sees in the victimized group--just as he did with our
      Heavenly Father Adam (our Heavenly Father Heru).