Hidden Ugandan Treasure In China

  • emmanuel_afraka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      In a message dated 8/8/2002 3:18:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ntrwangoga@... writes:

      Hello Emmanuel,

      Thanks for your request.

      Kindly provide me with more information about yourself, your
      location, what you are doing etc ..then I can give u the link for
      direct registration.

      Best regards,

      Narcis

      Central South University
      Overseas Students Office
      International Exchange Division

      Changsha, Hunan, 410083
      P. R China
      Tel: 00 86 731 8710550

      In a message dated 8/8/2002 10:24:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, usac-
      owner@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Dear USAC new member,

      A warm welcome to you, to USAC EGROUP.
      May be you are wondering how you can get involved in the USAC EGROUP.
      Thanks for your interest in joining USAC.

      We would be grateful if you introduced yourself identity,location,
      ,university e.t.c Yes, let us know who you are.....e.t.c

      Yours in anticipation.
      Kind regards,
      Jude Ochama

      USAC EGROUP Administrato

      UGANDA STUDENTS ASSOCIATION IN CHINA
      USAC
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/usac
      USAC'S COMMUNICATION LINK

      Upholding Solidarity &unity
      For God and My country.

      NARCIS RWANGOGAUSAC
      CHAIRMAN(APRIL 2002-todate)
      ntrwangoga@...

      Subj: Re: Subscribed
      Date: 8/8/2002 11:52:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
      From: EMANSMYRNA
      To: rwangoga@...

      Dearly Beloved Narcis,

      As you already know, my name is Emmanuel Afraka. I live in West Palm
      Beach, Florida, USA. I'm the founder and spiritual director of a
      nonprofit organization called New Jerusalem Church of Smyrna, Inc.
      Though Christ's teachings of the Kingdom of God and the true
      brotherhood of man are our guiding light, we are more a nonprofit
      organization than a church in the tradition sense of the word.

      One of our primary missions is the development of five books called
      The Five Books of Emmanuel. The five books are to serve as the
      foundation of a new educational system called the Morning Star. The
      Morning Star shall be design to restore African divinity, which we
      believe to be vital to re-establishing the equality of the Black race
      on earth. Since African divinity it what links the souls of all
      humankind to the Mind of our Creator, our focus in not on any
      particular African or world religion, but rather the things that link
      the souls of us all to the Pure and Perfect Mind called God the
      Creator.

      Though we have no interest in forces any particular religious concept
      on any of our brothers and sisters, we do believe in prophecy.
      Therefore, much of our mission to restore African divinity and re-
      establish the equality of the Black race on earth is guided by our
      belief is certain prophecies. Re-establishing the equality of the
      Black race on earth is without a doubt the greatest challenge that
      has ever been taken on by various groups of human beings in the
      entire history of humankind--a thousand times greater that the
      challenge of putting a man on the moon, splitting the atom, brain and
      open-heart surgery, mapping the human genome, etc. Therefore, we
      would be wise to use all the good, righteous, just, and holy things
      that God has placed at our disposal--including the power of
      prophecy.

      Though our belief in the following prophecies are not something we
      have any interest in forcing upon our brothers and sisters, it is our
      own personal belief that China, India, and Greater Ethiopia (which
      includes Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, southern Sudan, Rwanda, Zimbabwe,
      etc.) will play important roles in the fulfillment of the following
      prophecies concerning our redemption and re-established equality:

      REVELATION 7:2
      "And I saw another angel ascending from the EAST, having the seal of
      the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to
      whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea."

      REVELATION 16:12
      "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river
      Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the
      kings of the EAST might be prepared."

      EZEKIEL 39:11
      "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give Gog [white
      supremacy] a place of graves in Israel [or New Jerusalem], the valley
      of the passengers on the EAST of the sea [as in passengers from China
      and India]: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there
      shall they bury Gog [white supremacy] and all his multitude: and they
      shall call it the Valley of Hamongog [which today is associated with
      Ethiopia and China]."

      MATTHEW 24:27
      "For as the lightning cometh out of the EAST, and shineth even unto
      the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

      REVELATION 19:10
      "And I fell at his feet to worship him, And he said unto me, See thou
      do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
      testimony of Jesus: worship God [Pure and Perfect Mind]: for the
      testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy."

      Sincerely Yours,
      In The Spirit of Eternal Love,
      Emmanuel Afraka