Hidden Treasure In Rwanda

  • emmanuel_afraka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      Special Gift TO All The Sisters That Read My Email

      (Though this is a special gift to the sisters, it contains
      information that the brothers should also me made aware of. Because
      for 7,500 years, West Africans and the slaves taken from West Africa
      have rejected the Gospel of Heru and done evil against African
      Divinity. A West African known as Dr. Oloye declared that God is not
      allowed in his village, and that, in his village, heaven is between a
      woman's leg. This might also help you to understand that that is the
      very same type of wickedness certain tribes of Heru were met with
      when they attempted propagating the Gospel of Heru in West Africa
      between 7,500 and 6,500 years ago. So, through Dr. Oloye, we can see
      an example of how West African has committed itself to evil against
      African divinity for at least the past 6,500 years.)

      One of the most shameful behavior in far too many of our African
      cultures is the disgraceful mistreatment of women. In far too many
      of our African cultures, women don't even have the right to choose
      who they will marry. They are all too often sold in marry to the
      highest bidder. They are forced to do labor that men are most suited
      for, and women are less suited for. In some African cultures, they
      are not allowed to walk beside a man; they must walk behind. Before
      Africa fell under European domination, African men were free to
      inflict unspeakable cruelties on African women without any fear of
      retribution from any form of authority. More than so many other
      things, the ungodly mistreatment of women made it appear that African
      cultures were indeed in need of being civilized by the Europeans.

      However, such shameful mistreatment of women only exist in Africa
      because the overwhelming majority of African men totally rejected the
      Gospel of Heru. The Gospel of Heru was so much rejected by African
      men that the descendants of the twelve tribes of Heru, who were given
      the mission of propagating the Gospel across Africa gave up on the
      Gospel themselves. After the pasting of several generations, their
      missions were all but totally forgot, and very evidence of the
      Gospel's influence could be found in subcontinental Africa. However,
      there was one African culture in subcontinental Africa where the
      influence of the Gospel of Heru was so strong that some of it
      influence survived for more than seven thousand years. Though the
      members of this particular African culture might not fully remember
      the source of their inspiration, equitable treatment of women is a
      hidden legacy of the Gospel of Heru. They are one of many examples
      of how accepting the Gospel of Heru could have avoided African
      cultures being in need of being civilized by Europeans.

      The following excerpts taken from Rwanda, Home of The Surviving
      Pharaohs in "Here Is Africa" by Ellen and Attilio Gatti gives us a
      glimpse of the legacy of the Gospel of Heru within at least one
      African culture in subcontinental Africa:

      "History textbooks might snub this contention. But we derived it
      from the direct observation of our friends the Giant Watussi of
      Rwanda. And these tallest, handsomest, keenest of all Africans,
      undoubtedly are the purest "Surviving Pharaohs" on earth.

      When and why the far ancestors of the Watussi left Ancient Egypt
      still is a matter of speculation [this should been ancient Ethiopia,
      and they left to propagate the Gospel of Heru]. How they managed to
      reach Rwanda and there to maintain intact all the essential traits of
      their race, is another of the many questions marks presented by
      Central Africa."

      At any rate, the incontrovertible fact is that there the Giant
      Watussi are, in the middle of vast masses of Bantu natives, like a
      small unique island of thoroughbred Hamites. Their customs and
      traditions and religious beliefs are as purely and clearly Ancient
      Egyptian as are the Sphnix and the Pyramids" [again, Ancient Egyptian
      should have been Ancient Ethiopian].

      "Contrary to the customs of practically every other African tribe,
      among the Watussi a woman is not considered a chattel and a beast of
      burden. She is bought in marriage, of course, with a certain number
      of cows. But this is more form than substance. Actually, she
      marries only the man whom she loves and becomes his best companion
      and most trusted counsellor. She never does work of any hard kind.
      Her pride lies in the competent management of her beautifully built,
      scrupulously clean home, and in the education of her well-mannered,
      extremely sweet children."

      Sincerely Yours,
      In The Spirit of Eternal Love,
      Emmanuel Afraka