THE THIRD DAY OF CREATION / PLUS

  • emmanuel_afraka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      In a message dated 6/14/2002 11:10:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      EMANSMYRNA writes:

      Since the restoration of African divinity, as part of the holy
      covenant, is vital re-establishing the equality of the black race on
      earth, New Jerusalem must provide us with a new divine educational
      system geared towards restoring African divinty. In Revelation 2:26-
      28 and 22:16, this new educational system is identified as the
      Morning Star. Its foundation is The Five Books of Emmanuel and the
      Divine Science therein. I've already given you glimpses of the Third
      Book, "The Spiritual Evolution of Man--Beginning With Heru", with
      articles such as The Original Hebrews, The Garden of Eden, The Story
      of Noah, and The Gospel of Heru. Now I will give you a glimpse of
      the First Book, "The Mysteries of God--Sealed In The Mysteries of The
      Atom."

      REVELATION 11:19
      "And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in
      his temple the Ark of His Testament [The Five Books of Emmanuel]; and
      there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake
      [representing a division of the people on earth], and great hail."

      REVELATION 21:3
      "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the
      Tabernacle of God [the portable library in which the Ark of The
      Testament, The Five Books of Emmanuel, is housed], is with men, and
      he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God
      himself shall be with them, and be their God."

      REVELATION 22:1-2
      "And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal,
      proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb [by way of the
      Ark of The Testament, The Five Books of Emmanuel]."
      "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river
      [which represent the eastern and western branches of the Seven
      Churches], was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of
      fruits, and yielded her fruit every month [through the publication of
      a monthly magazine called New Jerusalem Tree of Life Magazine, or
      simply The Tree of Life Magazine]: and the leaves of the tree [the
      pages of the magazine] were for the healing of the nations."

      The Tabernacle of God is a portable library because it travels back
      and forth between the eastern and western branches of the Seven
      Churches. It is maintained and managed by the keepers of the Ark of
      The Testament, The Five Books of Emmanuel. Each month, the Tree of
      Life Magazine the works of each of today's twelve tribes of Israel
      towards bring peace on earth and goodwill towards all men. Thereby
      it is clearly revealed that the Kingdom of Christ and his Heavenly
      Father Heru, and the Kingdom of the Brotherhood of Man are one and
      the same on earth. Thereby it is also clearly revealed that, in the
      Kingdom of Heaven, pure science and pure religion are one and the
      same. While God is Pure and Perfect Mind, the Kingdom of Heaven (or
      the Kingdom of God) is represented on earth by the 90% of the
      functions and dynamics of the human brain that belongs to the
      spiritual universe (or the divinely inspired mental universe) of pure
      and perfect thought and thought energy. Therefore, pure science and
      pure religion being one and the same not only involves academic
      excellence, but also the pure purposes for which they are used in
      glorifying the Word of God, the Will of God, and the Works of God.
      The latter is the power of moral excellence.

      THE THIRD DAY OF CREATION:

      The Spirit of Faith was the dominant creative force in the Third Day
      of Creation, out of which evolved man's sense of smell. The most
      primitive one cell and multi-cell organisms depended solely on the
      sense of touch to locate the food necessary to sustain their lives.
      As higher life forms developed, the sense of smell became their
      primary means of identifying and locating the food.

      HEBREWS 11:1 and 3
      "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of
      things not seen."
      "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word
      of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which
      do appear."

      Through the sense of smell, which evolved out of the Spirit of Faith,
      we know that mother or wife is cooking the substance we hoped for,
      the food necessary to sustain our lives. Though we cannot yet see
      the substance, our sense of smell enables us to recognize and
      visualize the substance as the actual substance we hoped for.

      GENESIS 1:9-13
      "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together
      unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."
      "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the
      waters called he seas: and God saw that it was good."
      "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding
      seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after its kind, whose seed is
      in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
      "And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after its
      kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after
      its kind: and God saw that it was good."
      "And the evening and the morning were the third day."

      Once again, we need only to go to the Fourth Day of Creation, the day
      in which stars like the sun were created to rule over the day, to
      know that the earth that was not yet created in the Third Day of
      Creation. Surely no grass, or herbs, or fruit trees could have grown
      on the earth before the sun was created. So what was Moses actually
      speaking of when he spoke of dry land being created and called earth
      in the Third Day of Creation? What in the world could he have been
      speaking of when he spoke of grass, herbs, and fruit trees all
      growing on earth before the sun was created?

      Before answering those and other questions about the Third Day of
      Creation, there are a few things we must first remember. First of
      all we must remember that the scientific language available to us
      today, which gives us a means of using nuclear physics to describe
      the minute details of Creation, were not available to Moses in his
      day. Therefore, Moses used a lot of symbolic and analogous term to
      give only a general description of the Seven Days of Creation.
      Though such detailed terms existed in Hamitic languages of the
      ancient hieroglyphics and Moses was aware of many of them having been
      raised as a member of Pharaoh's family, very few of them had known
      counterparts in the Hebrew language in the days of Moses. Last but
      not least, not even God can effectively deal with a man above his
      levels of understanding. Therefore, we can be certain that Moses
      possessed no special power that could have enabled to deal with the
      Hebrews above their levels of understanding. As a people just
      released from slavery, the Hebrews were not very sophisticated in
      knowledge--especially in the detail knowledge of their Egyptian slave
      masters. Therefore, any detailed description of the minute aspects
      of the Creation given to them by Moses would have been far above
      their levels of understanding.

      Now to answer the questions, we should start by remembering that the
      wave-lengths found in the electromagnetic spectrum of visible light
      appeared to Moses as waves of water. We should also remember that
      neutrons have the power to neutralize the vibratory frequencies of
      all such wave-lengths--releasing only a few radio-waves. Through out
      the universe chemical elements containing such neutrons were drawn
      together by electromagnetism and gravity to form other chemical
      elements and chemical compounds. Moses described the formation of
      these chemical compounds as the creation of dry land, which would be
      called earth. Though the earth had not yet been created, these
      chemical compounds represented the kinds of substances the earth
      would be made of. They were the substance of things hoped for, the
      evidence of things not seen. Hey, we are actually painting a picture
      of how the Spirit of Faith was the dominant creative force in the
      Third Day of Creation.

      Many of the chemical elements that formed such chemical compounds
      also contained electrons that reflected many more wave-lengths than
      they neutralized. Therefore, wave-lengths (or waves of water) still
      appeared appears of ionic and covalent bonding of the chemical
      elements that made up the chemical compounds. Moses described these
      areas as seas.

      Maybe we should stop here for now because the rest of the Third Day
      of Creation gets even more interesting. It deals with the fact that
      some of the compounds formed in the Third Day of Creation actually
      possessed the potential to accommodate live in a physical and natural
      existence--then we will really be talking about the substance of
      things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen. For those
      types of chemical compounds could actually receive DNA code books
      into their libraries to have them later read into memory and use the
      DNA code to produce living organisms that reproduce after their own
      kind.

      Having said that, I will close with saying that God is Holy, and He
      multiplies after his own kind.

      The Third Day of Creation continued:

      When neutrons neutralize the vibratory frequencies of millions of
      different wave-lengths, and protons absorb many and reflect a few,
      and electrons reflect many and absorb a few, the atoms that contain
      them are given a harmonic vibration. It is at that point that the
      Mind of God the Creator is given a voice that can change energy
      vibrations into the rhythms of life. Understand that, in energy
      vibrations, electrons are the carriers of electricity because they
      reflect the vibratory frequencies of more wave-lengths than they
      absorb. However, in the rhythms of life, electrical current (or
      electrical impulse) has to be carried by a particle of matter the
      absorbs the vibratory frequencies of more wave-lengths than it
      reflects, namely a proton. Therefore, in the rhythms of life, the
      voice of God (or harmonic vibrations) must travel through a semi-
      conductor. In a semi-conductor molecule, the valence electrons (or
      outer electrons) of its atoms are paired and shared between atoms to
      make the covalent bond that holds the molecule together. The valence
      electrons are not free to reflect the vibratory frequencies of any
      wave-lengths in the form of electrical current. However, the valence
      electrons could be excited out of their bond by either light of heat
      and left free to conduct electrical current--depending on whether
      they were contained in a light sensitive or heat sensitive semi-
      conductor molecule. Some semi-conductors are both light sensitive
      and heat sensitive. Once the valence electrons are excited out of
      their bond, holes are left behind that contribute to the flow of
      electrical current. These holes are the carriers of positive
      electricity, wherein the vibratory frequency of more wave-lengths are
      absorbed than reflected in the form of electrical current. Such
      positive electrical current is essential in conducting the rhythms of
      life.

      Once the proper semi-conductors were created, there was a need to
      create a means by which the Mind of God could orchestrate (or
      instruct) the rhythms of life which forms to take until it created a
      man that could retain a soul in the mental, and molecular, and motor
      activity of his brain. Therefore, a semi-conductor binary
      communication system was created to enable God to store a coded
      language in certain semi-conductor molecules, which would instruct
      the rhythms of life on what form to take and how to multiply after
      its own kind. The molecules are known as DNA, and those are the
      events that took place in the Third Day of Creation that Moses
      describes in Genesis 1:11-12 as grass, and herbs, and fruit trees
      coming forth to multiply after their own kind.

      Remember, the Spirit of Faith was the dominant creative force in the
      Third Day of Creation, and faith is defined as the substance of
      things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. It is also
      important to note that the holes produced in a semi-conductor
      molecule when valence electrons are excited out of their bond are
      small reminders of the black-holes in space, which are giant replica
      of the Black Light through which Creation began. Since these holes
      produced in semi-conductors carrier the rhythm of life, it is very
      much like God speaking life into existence through Black Light, or a
      black-hole in space that signifies the ultimate power of Black
      Light. In preparation of our study of the Fifth Day of Creation, it
      is also important to note that the protoplasm that carry DNA
      molecules as the building blocks of life on earth is both a light
      sensitive and heat sensitive semi-conductor. That will also help us
      to understand why life on earth began in Africa and near the Equator.

      Our the study will begin with the Fourth Day of Creation, the Day of
      the Great Division, the day of the Big Bang that gave birth to the
      physical and natural universe as it is now seen. This was the day in
      which the Spirit of Truth was the dominant creative force, and like
      always, truth brings great division--even the division (or splitting)
      of atoms. When I think of truth, I always think of Jesus, how, when
      he spoke a truth greater than the one he had spoken before, each
      truth brought further division among the people until their was none
      left but Jesus and God. And his words keep ringing in my
      hear, "Think not that I've come to send peace on earth; I come not to
      send peace, but division." Yet I can understand it; because
      separating the wheat from the tares is the path to perfect peace of
      the righteous and the Prince of Peace