Greetins from Tanzania!!!

  • kym walther
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002

      Hey all!

      I'm in Tz, and its hard tro believe theres internet cafes everywhere!!!  other than that, its pretty much the same as MAlawi!  : )

      just climbed Kilimnjaro, and and just loving being back in crazy old Africa!  like I said, not mucvh at all has changed!  some friends are goijnng to Malawi tomorow, and I coulndt help but reminisce, and think of all you you!  hope everyone is happy healthy, and well!!

      Kym  :)

      Want to know what cancer research and Mt. Kilimanjaro have in common?  Check out www.kiliclimb4cancer.org for more info!

    • Karl Klemmick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2002
        Congrats Kym!

        Glad to hear you had a successful climb!!! I'd love to see some pics and
        hear more about it when you get back and find some time.

        Cheers,

        Karl K.

        >From: "kym walther" <kymwalther@...>
        >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ujeni] Greetins from Tanzania!!!
        >Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:01:53 +0000

        Only the mediocre are always at thier best
        -Jean Giraudoux