In search of .... Thuy Bui

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2002

      Hello All (I couldn't remember how to spell Monelie Mose, and I still connot),

      I am looking for Thuy Bui.  Has anyone heard from her lately.  Kathy Weber said that she may subscribe to the Ujeni.  If so Thuy please write me when you have the chance, I have a favour or two to ask of you.

      Later comrades,

      Matt

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
        I think she works at a CVS in N'ern Virginia, out Route 50 in falls Church I
        think it is. I saw her name as the Pharmacist in charge, but she was off
        that day.