Re: [ujeni] Ujeni Timeline

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
      Man, those ex-pats sure have a lot of time on their hands...Maybe I will
      begin posting again since the previous errors in judgement and malice seem
      to have subsided...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
        We could always get Whistle to chew on that line and flatline it...

        Actually we just got our household effects from overseas, and I found the
        Peace Corpses as well as the Ujenis...so I just sat back this weekend read
        and reminisced...

        Thanks all around.