Revised Travel Plans/Aug.

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2002
      Hi guys. Deb here. Rand, Ben and I have once again revised our travel
      plans for our trip this summer, and we're trying to see if any of you guys
      are on our route. We need a place to pitch our tent. We'll bring the beans
      and rice.

      If you live in or near one of the following cities, please give us an e.
      We'll be travelling July-31st-August 6th.

      Knoxville
      Nashville
      Louisville
      Lexington
      Cincinnati
      Indianapolis
      Columbus

      Zikomo.
      -And a big muli bwa to David Binkowski, the newest member of the Ujeni.
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones
      slept better...while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
      - Woody Allen
    • Raymond R. Wise