Re: [ujeni] Ujeni Timeline

  • douglas bush
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
      what is the r-squared on that? looks about as compelling as my thesis.
      db

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
        Man, those ex-pats sure have a lot of time on their hands...Maybe I will
        begin posting again since the previous errors in judgement and malice seem
        to have subsided...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
          We could always get Whistle to chew on that line and flatline it...

          Actually we just got our household effects from overseas, and I found the
          Peace Corpses as well as the Ujenis...so I just sat back this weekend read
          and reminisced...

          Thanks all around.