Re: [ujeni] Ujeni Timeline

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
      Oh my. Mortality rears its ugly head.

      Actually, Ujenicorp's fabulous team of geologists informs me that there are
      vast deposits of Dever messages under Lake Malawi, enough that Ujeni will
      always be economically viable. Any suggestions to the contrary, our
      corporate board maintains, are the work of naysayers and alarmists.

      In any event, thanks for the analysis, Scott, erroneous or otherwise. (Is
      it just me, or does it look more like a sine wave fits better than a
      polynomial with a negative leading coefficient?)
    • douglas bush
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
        what is the r-squared on that? looks about as compelling as my thesis.
        db

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
          Man, those ex-pats sure have a lot of time on their hands...Maybe I will
          begin posting again since the previous errors in judgement and malice seem
          to have subsided...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
            We could always get Whistle to chew on that line and flatline it...

            Actually we just got our household effects from overseas, and I found the
            Peace Corpses as well as the Ujenis...so I just sat back this weekend read
            and reminisced...

            Thanks all around.