Ujeni Timeline

  • sgeibel@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002

    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
        Oh my. Mortality rears its ugly head.

        Actually, Ujenicorp's fabulous team of geologists informs me that there are
        vast deposits of Dever messages under Lake Malawi, enough that Ujeni will
        always be economically viable. Any suggestions to the contrary, our
        corporate board maintains, are the work of naysayers and alarmists.

        In any event, thanks for the analysis, Scott, erroneous or otherwise. (Is
        it just me, or does it look more like a sine wave fits better than a
        polynomial with a negative leading coefficient?)
      • douglas bush
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
          what is the r-squared on that? looks about as compelling as my thesis.
          db

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
            Man, those ex-pats sure have a lot of time on their hands...Maybe I will
            begin posting again since the previous errors in judgement and malice seem
            to have subsided...

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 6, 2002
              We could always get Whistle to chew on that line and flatline it...

              Actually we just got our household effects from overseas, and I found the
              Peace Corpses as well as the Ujenis...so I just sat back this weekend read
              and reminisced...

              Thanks all around.