Update from Afghanistan

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      Hi folks!

      Just a quick note as I am sending my journal from
      Afghanistan if you want to read about life there.
      Sorry for the long download. If you have contacts with
      humanitarian orgs. or NGOs, please do not forward, as
      it is a small world after all and I have a different
      slant on life!

      I'm back in Islamabad for two days before a much
      deserved holiday in Bali with my girfriend. I can be
      reached at this email until July 15th before going
      back to the show. Hey Scott, is your house on Bali or
      in the Phillipines? We're staying in Sanur.

      Hope all is well with everyone.

      Love,
      JP

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com