Lets go back for a moment, shall we?

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2002

      I just returned home from a run.  Believe it or not it was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle.  As I approached my apartment, the song "WHEN I WOKE" by rusted root was playing.  It immedately sent me back to the stairs to no-where, beautiful sunsets over the dambo, god-awful early morning walks to Mzuzu to get the bus for VID/WAC (or something), and all of the beautiful friends that I met and shared with.

      Much Love old friends,

      Mr. McNurty

      All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
      me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
      you with beer.

      --Homer Simpson

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2002
        cheers, papa smurf!

        i'm feeling a little bit old today. it's not the gray hair- it was hearing
        a song that came out while I was in high school on the OLDIES station!
        yowza! d

        At 06:42 PM 06/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:

        >I just returned home from a run. Believe it or not it was a beautiful
        sunny day in Seattle. As I approached my apartment, the song "WHEN I WOKE"
        by rusted root was playing. It immedately sent me back to the stairs to
        no-where, beautiful sunsets over the dambo, god-awful early morning walks to
        Mzuzu to get the bus for VID/WAC (or something), and all of the beautiful
        friends that I met and shared with.

        >Much Love old friends,
        >
        >Mr. McNurty
        >

        >All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
        >me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
        >you with beer.
        >
        >--Homer Simpson

        >Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup<html><body>
        >

        ><P>I just returned home from a run.  Believe it or not it was a
        beautiful sunny day in Seattle.  As I approached my apartment, the song
        "WHEN I WOKE" by rusted root was playing.  It immedately sent me back
        to the stairs to no-where, beautiful sunsets over the dambo, god-awful early
        morning walks to Mzuzu to get the bus for VID/WAC (or something), and all of
        the beautiful friends that I met and shared with.</P>
        ><P>Much Love old friends,</P>
        ><P>Mr. McNurty</P><BR><BR>All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't
        like<br>me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing<br>you with
        ><a
        href="http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en/spl">
        Sign-up for Video Highlights</a> of 2002 FIFA World Cup

        ><tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

        Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        Email: rwise.psy88@...
        (404) 327-5765

        "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones
        slept better...while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
        - Woody Allen