Columbia

  • Kristen Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002

      Hi Ken,

      Congrats on the new job. I'm presenting a paper at Columbia the last week of Sept. It's for a conference on transitional justice: war crime tribunals, amnesty, reconciliation, etc. I'm going to talk about the Uganda amnesty commission and children abducted by the Lord's Resistance Army, whom I worked with during my dissertation fieldwork last year.

      Perhaps we can get together then. Are there other folks in NYC who'd like to get together?

      Kristen Cheney

      PhD Candidate
      University of CA at Santa Cruz
      1156 High Street