Photo

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 18, 2002
      Hi guys. Here's a cute one. All is well here. D
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
        Hey folks,

        This is the most recent photo of our little daughter
        Hanako at nine weeks. She's strong and healthy.

        She has absolutely no opinion on any world issues, but
        does know she likes to wait until you check the diaper
        before letting fly. Right after you change her is a
        good time as well. There are environmentalists outside
        protesting our diaper usage (although they still eat
        whale, go figure). I may have to get the adult
        variety, as apparently when I am there I'm not allowed
        to leave the room in case the little Buddha needs
        food, changing, pillow adjustment, song, or the latest
        Economist.

        But I wouldn't have it any other way.

        JP

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Elizabeth Bell
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
          Oh, my goodness.

          Could.

          Just.

          Eat.

          Her

          Right.

          Up.

          (Yes, I know there are laws against that.)

          To peaceful nights,
          Liz

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
            Just wait until she sneezes....then you will want to trade her in on an
            older model that does not need diapers or stock certificates for
            Kleenex.....