STL->NYC

  • Kenneth E. Shockley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      As per the Randian Ujeni request, I guess an update is in order. I'm
      moving again. In a twisted turn of events, and contrary to what I've told
      a number of you as little as three weeks ago, it looks like I'm finally
      leaving the world of grad school. I've accepted a one year position at
      Barnard College, Columbia University. As I'm still a little more sure
      about my office address than my home address, I'll pass that on:

      Ken Shockley
      Department of Philosophy
      Barnard College
      3009 Broadway
      New York, NY 10027-6598

      and my email address will be something very much like

      kshockley@...

      When I know more, I'll email again.

      In a less twisted turn of events, I'm also getting married next April.
      Her name is Jenn. She rocks.
    • Daniel Dudley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
        One of my former students is going to Barnard next year, she is very excited
        about it.

        Dan