Re: [ujeni] Irony of famine countries being discussed at FAO Per Diem laden conference

  • Kristof & Stacia Nordin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
      Here here, so very true! Can you take this message and alter it a bit into
      something more proactive and send it to FAO and a couple news agencies who
      have reported on it? Stacia

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2002
        I could, but I fear my time would be as wasted as those who made the hue and
        cry at the last conference....

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2002
          I don't think it hurts to give it a try, better than staying mute! Stacia