Lucy Story

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 4:02 PM
      >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      >From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
      >Subject: Re: [ujeni] Digest Number 895
      >
      >I recall being at the Capitol Hotel during the 35th anniversary
      festivities. Someone (we'll just say it was me, but I don't think was)
      needed a tampon, so Lucy took us (me, cataldo, probably maybe kymu or kate-
      don't remember) to her room to get some. At the time we were trying to
      think of a nice guy for Cataldo. Lucy bursts out with "What about that
      Jason Booker? He is a fine one!"

      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
      - Desmond Tutu