New Baby Drazek !!!

  • Drazek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Our new baby has arrived.  Ella Jane Drazek was born May 5th (Cinco de Mayo) at 1:00pm.  Labor was LONG - 12 hours- but I only had to push five times at the end and she was out.  She is 7lbs 4oz and 19 3/4 inches long.  We came home today and now I'm headed for a long night since she eats every 2-3 hours.  The baby just pooped so I have to go!

      Juliet