FW: Ramallah today in pictures

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I've been away for a month or so, but in my absence I received several
      e-mails with pictures and information regarding the situation in the middle
      east and Jenin from a Palestinian friend. Forgive my multiple e-mails over
      the next couple of minutes, but I thought they might be of interest to some
      of you.

      Peace,
      Liz